Working With Telelink
Are you a customer-driven thinker, looking for the next challenge in your career? Telelink is seeking an enthusiastic leader to head up its Customer Success division. Telelink has been in business for over 55 years but comes with a lot of start-up energy. We are a humble bunch. We lean on our years of experience, but never so much that we forget to keep driving forward. In this role, you'll be part of a team that works hard, celebrates innovative ideas, and is fanatical about supporting one another.
As an organization, we’re entering a phase of growth and scaling – we're looking for a talented Customer Success leader to help us achieve our growth goals and grow with us, too. We have four core values, and we hold them dearly. The ideal candidate resonates strongly with these core values and identifies with the sentiment they carry.
What the job is really like
The Head of Customer Success is responsible for the oversight and strategy for all processes that touch Telelink’s existing customer base, as well as setting and achieving customer success outcomes. You will maintain and improve existing processes around and measure the success of all stages of the customer journey: onboarding, training, support, renewal, expansion, advocacy and churn. You will lead a passionate, experienced and talented team that plays a critical role in the customer journey. You will build strategic relationships with customers, helping identify how Telelink can drive measurable improvements in their business and ensure customer retention. You have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with sales, product and other areas of the business. As the Head of Customer Success, you will be called upon to participate in strategic growth and direction for Telelink.
The Head of Customer Success is responsible for: Leading, coaching and developing the Customer Success team
- Refine customer success processes that enable the organization to scale
- Drive best practices around customer retention strategies
- Be a voice of the customer by developing deep insights about customers and competitors to help shape sales strategy
- Oversee customer success strategies for all aspects of the customer journey
- Lead the Customer Success team with clear objectives, effectively prioritizing and delegating work with set metrics
- Create and hold yourself accountable to key performance metrics and reporting
- Optimize the customer lifecycle and value
- Drive alignment with renewals and up-sell/cross-sell strategy
- Make data-driven decisions around customer success
- Work with marketing in the creation of customer success content including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Assist in shaping company strategy and growth
- Actively contribute to Telelink’s leadership team and its long-term vision by using insights gleaned from the customer journey
The job is typically measured by:
- Customer NPS
- Productivity measures (KPIs)
- Revenue growth from existing customers
- Churn rate
- Lifetime value
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in leading and motivating a Customer Success team or division
- Track record of maintaining and growing a customer base
- Adaptability to go from strategic planning to diving deeply into analytics to find root causes of problems, gain insights for process improvements and identify opportunities
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in or capability to learn Office, Salesforce, Zendesk and other leading business software
- You exude passion and love to hustle – when you see an opportunity, you find a way to make it happen
- You are comfortable discussing strategic topics with our customer’s C-level, VP or executive team members
- You have a university degree (Business preferred)
- You are passionate about customer experience and the customer journey
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and competency to see projects to fruition
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work can be performed at home or in an office/call centre environment. You may have to work outside of regular hours to complete projects or meet deadlines.
- The call centre is a 24x7x365 operation and you will be required to occasionally provide emergency support after business hours.
- Travel will be required when it is safe to do so.